(Thanks for the 683 entries to win! This Giveaway is now closed!)
So, excited! I’m participating in Sew Mama Sew’s Giveaway Day and have two fun giveaway packs that you can win that are all about color. There will be one winner for each prize.
First of all, if this is your first time here, thanks for visiting my blog! I’m starting to post a bit more here and you can also find me on Instagram, Facebook and Flicker under the name thequiltengineer.
Now, for the prizes! First is a color card pack. If you sew or quilt with solids, color cards are invaluable for picking just the right colors for your projects. In this prize pack you will receive a Kona Cotton Color Card, a Michael Miller Cotton Couture Color Card, a Free Spirit Designer Solids Card and a Moda Bella Solids Color Card!
Second is a fun baby quilt in my favorite color – green! This was a fun quilt that I made exploring the Half Rectangle Triangle technique.
You can enter to win three different ways (enter once, or do all three, it’s up to you!)
- Just leave a comment below telling me what your favorite line of solid fabric is and what your favorite color is.
- Follow my blog (RSS, email, Bloglovin’…etc). Leave a comment telling me you are a follower.
- Become a fan on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram (thequiltengineer). Leave a comment telling me which one you did.
(Note: Click on slider on left side of blog for Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter and RSS links. Email subscription is in menu above.)
A few notes about the contest:
- Drawing will close on Friday, May 10th at 5pm (PST).
- Two winners will be selected by a Random Number Generator. They will be contacted by email and their name will be posted on this blog.
- If I can’t get in touch with the winner by Sunday, May 12th another name will be selected.
- International friends are welcomed to enter!